xfce panel, add icons to the theme

The Matt thompsma at colorado.edu
Mon Dec 29 16:08:29 CET 2003

On Sun, 2003-12-28 at 18:59, Rich Shepard wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Dec 2003, - Kocil wrote:
>
> > Is it posible to add some others icons  to the xfce-panel themes ?
>
>   Yes, it is. Right-click on the icon, left-click on properties, select
> "other" for the image to use, then either navigate to it or type in the
> fully-qualified file name.

I don't think that's what he was asking about.  At least, I read it as
he wants to add icons to a theme so that when he selects "Crystal" or
"Noia", the Mozilla or OpenOffice icons change, not just the usual
"Network," "Utilities," &c.  The "Other Icon" works, but every time you
change Panel themes, you have to reselect your app-specific icons again
to match.

If I have it right, I think the answer is no.  If it isn't, please
someone tell us how to do this.  I'd love to be able to use the complete
Crystal icon set, or the like.

Matt

--
I am a theoretical chemist.  Fear me!