Desktop names in "Send To" menu

Darrell Cormier linuxdev at sptc.net
Sat Dec 27 00:35:46 CET 2003

Does anyone know how to make XFce4 use the names, that you assign to the
workspaces, in the "Send to ..." menu?  If I middle click on the desktop
to show what is running and where (virtually) it shows the names but not
in the "Send to ..." menu.
For clarification, I have workspace 12 named as Perl.  If I want to send
a window to that workspace, I right click on the window title bar, and
select "Send to..." and then select "Workspace 12".  Can XFce4 be
configured so that it uses "Perl" in this menu instead of "Workspace 12"?

Hope that wasn't too confusing.

Thanks,
Darrell