pb compiling xfcalendar 0.1.4, executing xffm 4.0.2

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Tue Dec 23 14:21:12 CET 2003

Op di 23-12-2003, om 14:06 schreef Hervé Riboulot:
> 1/ compiling xfcalendar 0.1.4:
>
> All the tarballs excepted xfcalendar and xfce-sample-plugin are
> correctly installed.
>
> The 'configure' stage goes to its end with no special warning. The
> 'make' stage provides this message:

Yes, the tarball and the Makefile are broken I'm afraid. Between
./configure and make steps run this:

   (
     cd src &&
     gdk-pixbuf-csource --raw --build-list \
        xfcalendar_icon xfcalendar.png > xfcalendar-icon-inline.h
   )

> 2/ compiling xfce-sample-plugin-0.1.0:

Don't compile this. It's too old. It shouldn't have been in the release.
Sorry. (You don't really want it anyway, it doesn't do anything ;)

	Jasper