Setting xfce4-iconbox position

Chris Green chris at areti.co.uk
Sun Dec 21 17:51:59 CET 2003

On Sun, Dec 21, 2003 at 08:42:20AM -0800, Jack Coates wrote:
> On Sun, 2003-12-21 at 08:04, Chris Green wrote:
> > How do I set the position of xfce4-iconbox?  Can it be done using the
> > standard X geometry parameters on the command line or is there a
> > better method?
>
> drag it where you want it, then right-click and save preferences.

Do you mean using a session manager?  I'm not using a session manager
as I just have the default xfce4 installation.  If you don't mean
using session manager then I'm lost, right clicking on the icon box or
the background doesn't give me the opportunity to save preferences.

Aha, no, I have it.  You have to right clock on the 'background of the
icon box' and it has 'save position'.

Thanks!  :-)

--
Chris Green (chris at areti.co.uk)