CD writing tools

Merlyn Morgan-Graham kavika13 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 20 15:41:52 CET 2003

I like K3B except for the fact that you have to install a portion of KDE
in order to use it (even if it's only more HD space, I still would
rather not =). Already have made the Gnome libs investment for GAIM, but
I'm slowly working on getting rid of that app.

When I was using XCDRoast, I was trying to burn Dreamcast images, and it
wasn't working so well. I think I'll give it another shot now that I
figured out how to do all that on the command line, and just need a
program for normal burning purposes.

Anyone know of anything else? Is gcombust any good? Flaky at all, or is
it fairly stable?