transparent menus?

Jonathan Gardner bohemian72 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 16 19:49:40 CET 2003

Heh, careful what you say around here. Not EVERYBODY
loves the eye-candy. I think it's a nifty effect and
my computer can certainly handle special effects, but
many people use Xfce because it's lean and mean more
than pretty. Mind you Xfce4 is far prettier than
Xfce3.
Declaring that "everyone loves the eye-candy" is a
good way to get yourself flamed though.

Cheers,
Jonathan