XFce in the news (sort of)

The Matt thompsma at colorado.edu
Fri Dec 12 20:16:55 CET 2003

On Fri, 2003-12-12 at 11:11, bill bouterse wrote:
> May be old news ...???
>
> Notice the WindowManager used in this.....!!!???
>
> http://ileriseviye.org/arasayfa.php?inode=morphixnlp.html

Yeah, that's one cool thing about Morphix, they have ISOs with XFce4 as
the desktop:

http://morphix.sourceforge.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=2

And a Wiki:

http://am.xs4all.nl/phpwiki/index.php/Main-lightGUI

In fact, since it's around 200 MB, I think it should be possible to put
it on a 22min CD-R.  I haven't tried it yet (has anyone out there?), but
I really want to.  Frankly, I think my Knoppix CD is too big, in many
ways.  A mini Morphix would have everything I need, XChat, GAIM,
Firebird.  If only they could put Evolution on it, I'd be set (but then
it'd double in size).

Matt

--
I am a theoretical chemist.  Fear me!