starting with XFCE4 (ignore: Different problem!)

Dennis J. Tuchler dennis.tuchler at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 11 20:06:01 CET 2003

Ignore this note; I have a different problem with xfce and need to
obliterate it (and reinstall it).  For some reason, I have XFCE starting
up inside of KDE, so I have two sets of window managers superimposed on
one another!

Is there a script to use rpm -e to delete each xfce component so that I
can reinstall it?

Thanks

dj tuchler