XFCE on session login list

Jonathan Gardner bohemian72 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 5 19:42:30 CET 2003

If you install the rpms I believe it takes care of
adding Xfce4 to the /etc/gdm/Sessions/ folder.
However, what I've found is that fedora won't show it,
where as RedHat 9 did. if anyone's got an answer to
that I'd be pleased. I edited some file by hand to
make xfce4 my default, but I can't select it on
Fedora. The file is there and the permission and modes
and ownerships etc all match the other Session files
but it just doesn't show.

Cheers,
Jonathan