Menue access under XFCE4

Thomas Schoenhoff tom_woody at web.de
Wed Dec 3 23:09:23 CET 2003

Hello,

I used to run XFCE3.8.x series lately, now I switched to XFCE4. At the
momnet I think the new XFCE4 is very nice, much thanks for this great
piece of softeware to all developers!

Unfortunately there are some things that changed so profoundly that I am
not able to find a simple solution to these starting problems.
If I recall well there was the possibillity --by doing a right mouse
click-- to access all Gome and KDE apps  through a popup menue
(remember?)from desktop. I wonder where this wonderful oportunity might
have gone too?
Is there still a possibility to access Gnome and KDE apps directly from
desktop like I used to do in XFCE3?

Thank you

Thomas