"strict" borders?

Horn Gábor Horn.Gabor at aktiv.co.hu
Wed Dec 3 10:07:31 CET 2003

I see Olivier, thx.

Isn't there any way to prevent them now? A workaround? I know xfce is
not to correct app's mistake, and here it's not a popular sentence, but
it doesn't happen under kde or gnome, and i personally could accept if
the wm would do something agaitns this, even if it means it doesn't
follow the standards or apps desire that much (and as i said i really
like the ligthweightness of xfce, but usabilty is first. And placing
back all the windows again and again has a negative effect on usabilty
imho).

thx, hirisov