Xinerama mode [Re: using two monitors with XFce4]

Remco Lubbers rpl at concepts.nl
Mon Dec 1 21:56:59 CET 2003

Op Mon, 01 Dec 2003 21:01:21 +0100 schreef Olivier Fourdan aan Remco Lubbers
<rpl at concepts.nl>, xfce list <xfce at xfce.org>:

>  Well, first thing, the configure script should tell you whether or not
>  it found the libXinerama, so that's the first thing to check.

Well, the output of ./configure --enable-xinerama:
checking for XineramaQueryScreens in -lXinerama... yes

And that's the only Xinerama-related line I could find.

Cheers,

Remco

--
Remco P. Lubbers (rpl at concepts.nl)

| Linux kernel 2.4.22 | Mandrake 9.1 | XFce 4.0.0 | Pronto! 2.4.0 |