Building xfce-3.18.1.src.rpm on RH 9

Chris Fuhrman chris.fuhrman at tfcci.com
Wed Apr 30 20:09:14 CEST 2003

Has anyone had any success in building xfce-3.18.1 from src.rpm on RH 9?
The problem I'm having is the following:

[root at icestorm tmp]# rpmbuild -bb /usr/src/redhat/SPECS/xfce.spec
error: Package already exists: %package debuginfo

I think this has something to do with some kind of magic necessary in the
spec file but after a couple of hours hacking on it, I'm coming up with
nothing...

--
Chris Fuhrman           | Twenty First Century Communications
chris.fuhrman at tfcci.com | Software Engineer