newcomer needs help

Rakotomandimby Mihamina mihamina.rakotomandimby at laposte.net
Wed Apr 23 11:31:46 CEST 2003

Hi all ,
I just used xfce for some hours and i would like to know about some features .
I use 3.8.18 .

1°)Is it possible, and how to make the menus from the panel to be "on top" , 'cause the menu is always hidden by the open window ...

2°) Is it possible and how to create apps icon on the desktop ?

3°)Is there a way the have xfterm to be a little trasparent . I would like total trasparency ( i cant read anything ) but i "light" transparency ....

4°)I would like to have a screensaver with pics slideshow. what's working for that?

Thank you .

--
http://mrakotom.free.fr
tel: +33 2 38 76 43 65