Newbie

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Apr 19 21:21:54 CEST 2003

Hi Peter,

Once you'll have xfce installed, you may choose to run xfce_setup that
will make xfce your default environment, or you may simply want to run
startxfce from a console.

>From within xfce, click on the color panel next to the desktop buttons
on the panel to access the setup panel.

Please note that all the work is now on xfce4. You may want to try this
instead :)

Cheers,
Olivier.

--