The Big Four

Jack Coates jack at monkeynoodle.org
Tue Apr 15 02:39:05 CEST 2003

On Mon, 2003-04-14 at 17:25, Moritz Heiber wrote:
> > is it in yet? :-)
>
> No.
>
> > Any one try an upgrade from 3.8.16?
>
> "Upgrading" from 3 isn't possible since the whole architecture and tools changed. You may
> want to have a look at the resource page at www.xfce.org.

okay. BTW, there is no resource page on xfce.org that I can find...
there is some XFce4 information on Japser Huijsman's page though. Is
that the one you meant or is there something else I'm missing?

> > I understand that it's possible to run four without disturbing 3?
>
> Yes it is.
>
> > Jack Coates
>
> Bye,
>
> Moritz
Jack Coates
Monkeynoodle: A Scientific Venture...
Are you compliant yet? ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3514.txt