nautilus and xfce

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Thu Apr 10 19:20:13 CEST 2003

On Thu, 2003-04-10 at 11:47, William Bouterse wrote:

> After normal closeout;
> I have been unable to prevent its recurrence upon re-starting xfce.....
> It persistently refuses to DIE....
> ps ax shows as many as 8 pid's !!! a kill -9 still gives no results upon restart...
> xfwm-sesson still has it there, editing out the appropriate lines does NOT eliminate it....
>
> What am I missing here ???

	IIR, a normal closeout of nautilus does not exit the program.  It keeps
is running so the next time you log back in it will start back up.
There used to be a command option hidden in the menus somewhere but I
don't see it.  Try selecting the close all windows and see if that
works.

--
Farewell neighbor.  Thank you for giving us a safe place for so many
years.