Taskbar error message

Staszyszyn, Marcin mstaszyszyn at heiler.com
Thu Sep 26 19:14:30 CEST 2002

Hello again!

I have just found and fixed this error. It occured only if xfce was compiled
with '--enable-old-style' option.
Changes are now in CVS ('xfce-stable' module), you can update
'libs/xfcolor.c' file or wait until new repository snapshot is ready. Before
start of updated xfce please remove '.gtkrc' file from your $HOME dir.
Please let me know if something with taskbar is still not working properly.

Richard, thanks for your help and fast reply!

Hava a nice day
Marcin