xftree crashes when creating a new folder

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Fri Sep 20 11:19:24 CEST 2002

Davide,

> I'm sorry..

Don't be. I see no reason of beeing sorry, really ;-)

> Yesterday  I went  to  xfce web  page  and saw  3.8.16  was the  current
> version. What's the real current stable version?

It's still 3.8.16 until we release 3.8.18 (which is only available from
cvs and Edscott's pre-built rpms)

Cheers,
--
Olivier               <fourdan at xfce.org>            http://www.xfce.org
XFce is a lightweight  desktop  environment  for  various *NIX systems.