CDE appearence

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Tue Sep 17 19:25:45 CEST 2002

On Sun, 2002-09-15 at 20:50, Luca Zago wrote:

> great! now it looks better :)
> but sincerly I cannot configure the panel..like in the screenshot of
> xfce.org..
> do you know if there is a configuration file to edit to configure the
> panel?

	Ah, I forgot...  You need to rebuild the source with the
"--enable-old-style" switch.  If you are using an rpm system just get
the src.rpm file, install it, cd /usr/src/redhat/SPECS and edit the
xfce.spec file to add "--enable-old-style" to the end of the "%build"
section and then rebuild the binary rpm file.  You can remove the
currently installed rpm and install the new one.  Then you'll get
something that looks like the attached image.

	If this is all a bit to much, let me know and I'll just make an rpm
available for d/l.

--
Attention all planets of the Solar Federation.
We have assumed control.