auto login

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Thu Sep 12 15:48:46 CEST 2002

Matt,

I remember doing that on a Mdk 7.2 some time ago. As soon as
"xfce_setup" was run for the desired user, there was nothing else to do
since, thanks to xfce_setup, xfce was the default desktop for the user.

But that's a loooong time ago, and I have a very bad memory... So I
might have forgotten something.

Cheers,
Olivier