Session retention

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Wed Sep 11 03:29:57 CEST 2002

On Tue, 2002-09-10 at 06:40, Rich Shepard wrote:

>   Since I upgraded this system to Red Hat 7.3, mozilla-1.0.0 and xfce-3.8.18
> mozilla does not automatically load on its virtual desktop when I invoke
> 'startx'. It used to do so. The virtual terminals, pine, jpilot, openoffice
> and other apps do pop (or crawl, as the case may be) back into existence
> when I start a session, but not mozilla.
>
>   Might anyone have ideas on why not?

	No, but I have never been able to get Netscape or Mozilla to restart at
all using session management (or anything else, for that matter).  This
is with Red Hat 6.1 through 7.3, Xfce 3.6.x through 3.8.18 and god knows
how many versions of the browsers.

--
Attention all planets of the Solar Federation.
We have assumed control.