Strange behavior with upgrade to RH 7.3

Net Llama! netllama at linux-sxs.org
Fri Sep 6 01:09:05 CEST 2002

No offense, but thinking that doing that huge of an upgrade would end
well was not a good idea.

You should have backed up your data, and installed 7.3 from scratch.

Did you build XFCE from source, or attempt to install an RPM?  I'd say
your only hope is to build from source, since i'm guessing that youv'e
got some fairly screwed up libs at this point.  As for cut/paste, does
it work at all, or just not between aterm & mozilla?  Is your mouse 2 or
3 buttons?

L. Friedman                       	       netllama at linux-sxs.org
Linux Step-by-step & TyGeMo: 		    http://netllama.ipfox.com

   4:05pm  up 31 days, 27 min,  3 users,  load average: 0.30, 0.43, 0.40