liquid xfce

Anibal Ojeda anibal.ojeda at wanadoo.nl
Mon Oct 28 19:51:24 CET 2002

Hi,
Can someone tell me how to do this, i have just download the them from fresh
meat but there is no way i can install this using gnomecc. I don't have gnome
full installed on my pc i got KDE + XFCE. I can start gnomecc that's not th
problem but nothing happend when i try to choose the theme..

--
Saludos,

Anibal Ojeda
http://www.anibalnet.tk/