how to get programs in windowlist on all desktops

Patrick Wiseman pwiseman at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 27 01:41:44 CEST 2002

On Sat, 26 Oct 2002 at 6:23pm, Glenn Johnson wrote:

:How can I get all of my active windows to show up in the window list on
:all desktops?  When I click the right mouse button on the root window I
:only see the active programs for that desktop, not the ones on the other
:desktops.

I _think_ it's this line in ~/.xfce/xfwmrc:

Mouse 3 R  A WindowList

Look for a similar line in your xfwmrc; I think you'll find it has a
limitation to the current desktop specified.

Patrick

Patrick Wiseman                               pwiseman at mindspring.com
Linux user #17943                             *Google First, Ask Later*