mplayer & fullscreen again

Horn Gábor Horn.Gabor at aktiv.co.hu
Sat Oct 26 12:23:19 CEST 2002

Hi!

Yeah Olivier, definitely :) I posted your answers to a friend who uses
mplayer a lot and is familiar w/ it's code, and is subscribed to mplayer
dev list. Don't know if he posted it/worked on it, or somebody else, but
it's what i like with open softwares. When you can see the developmnet
of them day by day. And the same's true for xfce :)
So thanks again for your help, and for making this excellent wm that i
can use now without any compromises :)

Lately you wrote some words about converting Bluecurve to xfce/wm4. But
you wrote you didn't wanna publish it. May i ask why? Was it a
convertion of window borders or the whole theme somehow (w/
kde,gnome,nautilus,...themes)? I personally would like to try it, and
saw others on the list too. As an xfwm4 theme i now use r9x, and i
really like it so don't wanna change. But as a gnome theme i use
redmond, for kde i don't know (i use just a few kde apps)...I wanted to
try bluecurve on my system, but it was hard for me to extract it well
from the src.rpm, and couldn't find a correct 'standalone', installable
package/tar.gz/aything from it (as i saw it's only a set of themes for
different api-s and some applications...or not?..:). So may i ask what
you exactly worked on in connection w/ Bluecurve and why you dont't
wanna publish it?

thanks, hirisov