mplayer & xfwm4

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sun Oct 20 21:00:54 CEST 2002

hirisov,

Metacity and kde might implements a workarround, I don't know. As of
icewm, last time I checked, not much of the standard was implemented.

If you check the window using xprop, you'll see that the window has no
special layer, so it belongs to all apps layer which is lower than the
panel. That's it.

As of Xine, yes, I think it implements the standard so I'm not surprised
it works :)

Cheers,
Olivier.