request too screensaver options

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Sat Oct 19 18:58:51 CEST 2002

You can check if there is a file called $HOME/.xinitrc. In there, often the
xscreensaver program is launched. If you comment that out with #, the
screensaver won't be loaded anymore and leave your screen alone.

Good luck.
Paul

--
Men who never get carried away should be.
-Malcolm Forbes

http://nlpagan.net    -    Linux Mandrake 8.2     -   Sylpheed 0.8.3
Help Microsoft combat software piracy: give Linux to a friend today!