request too screensaver options

Thomas Schönhoff thomas.schoenhoff at uni-bielefeld.de
Sat Oct 19 16:20:01 CEST 2002

Hello all,

I try to suspend my screen saver shipped by XFCE 3.8.16-1 but
were not very lucky to find an option via "screen saver options"
menu!
So I looked up the appropriate (?) file "~/.xscreensaver" but no
options are found again!
So finally I decided to suspend to enter required password
mechanism (which I was rather tired of) and disabled this switch.
Next time booting up everything was as it used to before!?

Although this option seemingly still is disabled I have to enter
my password over and over again!
Does this selection only affect the system once on the fly and
then being neglected (by Xfree ?)next time the system is booted
up again?
Perhaps the only way to solve this is to increase time to blank,
isn't it?

Thanks for any idea

Thomas