menu bar disapears

Biju Chacko botsie at myrealbox.com
Wed Oct 16 07:24:32 CEST 2002

On 16 Oct 2002 07:03:24 +0200, Mickaël Graf wrote:

> On Wed, 2002-10-16 at 04:36, Biju Chacko wrote:
> > Me too. This only confirms that xfdeskmenu is a piece of crap that
> > needs to be rewritten. Anybody working on the wmhints library?
> >
> For me it was working fine when compiled against gtk1.2. But it
> doesn't since I compiled it against gtk2. I hope this helps.

This is a known problem -- this may also be eliminated by a rewrite.
However, since xfdeskmenu mostly works right now I have decided to wait
for some more infrastructure to come up before I do a rewrite. Once
things like xsettings, channels, libwmhints are in place it'll be easier
to do a redesign.

-- b