gkrellm

gardnerj at provide.net gardnerj at provide.net
Mon Oct 14 21:55:07 CEST 2002

On Mon, 14 Oct 2002 15:02:23 -0400 (EDT)
 Net Llama! <netllama at linux-sxs.org> wrote:
> I'm trying to run gkrellm in XFCE4, and it keeps dying
> with the error:
> Gdk-Error: Bad Drawable (invalid Pixmap) serial 2448
> error_code 90
> request_code 14 minor_code 0
>
> It works just fine under XFCE3 on the same box.  Anyone
> have any ideas?

Maybe you are trying to use one of the invisible or glass
themes with it? Those don't seem to work so well with GTK2
for some reason. Or perhaps it's GKrellM 1.x and it doesn't
like running with a GTK2 based wm anymore. Try GKrellM 2
and see if that helps. Mind you there aren't as many
plugins yet for it.

Jonathan