Hello and a pair of questions

Javier Caneiro mcgyver at telecable.es
Sat Oct 12 17:08:19 CEST 2002

Hi, I migrate to Debian Woody and XFce v3.8.16 recently. This is my
first post in this mailing list.

I find documentation about change the defaults icons when minimize the
windows and how to save the windows positions when restart my pc.

I try to edit xfwm-session or make a ~/.fvwm2rc without obtaining
nothing.

Can you help me or recommend me some page with interesting information
to customize my XFce?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english

--
 / \  / _/  \   Javier Caneiro (McGyver) <mcgyver at telecable dot es>