Backdrop wont stay in place

ERROR_404 at aoatech.org ERROR_404 at aoatech.org
Thu Oct 10 20:54:40 CEST 2002

Every time I switch desktops or come back from my screen saver, my
backdrop disapears. The backdrop is replaced with all gray (probably vary
depending on theme). I'm using XFce 3.8.16, I built it from tarballs. Just
wondering if anyone has experienced this before and if there's a fix for
it. Aside from that I'd just like to say that XFce is the best WM I've
used, I can't stand to use anything else, I hope XFce4 is going to be just
as good (note to self, fix gtk2 for xfce4 will work).