Another new happy user.

Xavier MAILLARD zedek at fxgsproject.org
Sun Oct 6 08:49:34 CEST 2002

SoftHome <gendho at softhome.net> disait récemment que :

> Hi all,

Hi,

> I subscribed to this list a few months ago, but it's my first post.
> I'm a shy guy ( and lazy also).

So am I :)

> Xfce 3 is my only desktop at home since the first I installed it.
> I love it. It's very fast and very efficient for my daily use.

Well xfce was not my first (and only one desktop) but now it is :)

> I just wanted to say thank you to all the developers for
> this fantastic job.

I'm not xfce developpers but I try to contribute (a little) so I take
this for me too :) SO thank you for using xfce desktop. I hope you are
also using xfwm because this is the *BEST* windowmanager I ever used. If
you don't, give it a try and see how effcient and accurate it is.

> Bravo les gars !!!!

No french words here :) Oh fait tu veux contribuer ?? We need
developpers, artists, writing skills, translators etc...

We are all very busy with our *REAL* life and time is missing to do all
we want. We got ideas (at least Olivier and Jasper :)) but not enough
time to implement them.

> [Congratulations guys ....]

Again : thank you !

zeDek