Xfce digest, Vol 1 #281 - 11 msgs

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Thu Oct 3 04:42:32 CEST 2002

On Wed, 2002-10-02 at 20:19, Phil Steege wrote:

> Thanks to Jack on xfhelp.
> At first it didn't work because it was looking for netscape.  I don't
> use netscape, but I just made a link for netscape pointing to mozilla,
> and all is well now.  I can read xfhelp.

	First, when replying to a digest message please delete the parts of it
that aren't directly being referenced.

	Second, you might want to set the environment variable BROWSER rather
than making links.  I have mine set in my $HOME/.bash_profile like this
-

export BROWSER=dillo

--
Paradice; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.