Componentization of Xfce3 (was: Re: Critical need for next release)

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Wed Oct 2 22:18:36 CEST 2002

> is this the beginning of the end

No, it simply means that we don't have the resources to focus on two
branches at the same time.

It was the same when I started the 3 developpment, 2.4.x was left for
months. Not so many people knew xfce at that time, that's the only
difference.

--
Olivier               <fourdan at xfce.org>            http://www.xfce.org
XFce is a lightweight  desktop  environment  for  various *NIX systems.