Critical need for next release

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Wed Oct 2 04:25:01 CEST 2002

On Tue, 2002-10-01 at 20:52, kwall at kurtwerks.com wrote:

> > 	We _REALLY_ need to get 3.8.18 out on the street.  Is there anything I
> > can do to help it along?  I doubt it but I'm willing to do whatever I
> > can to help.
>
> I'm quite sure I don't grasp what is the "critical need." What's
> wrong with "when it's done"?

	The difficulty is that it is done.  The real work is already on XFce4
and that's the where the developer focus is.  People outside of the old
users are getting and using 3.8.16 and running into little things that
have been fixed in 3.8.18 for a long time.  Getting 3.8.18 out so that
it's not hanging over the developers will also free them up for total
focus on XFce4.

--
Paradice; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.