New user questions

kwall at kurtwerks.com kwall at kurtwerks.com
Wed Oct 2 02:57:39 CEST 2002

On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 08:15:46PM -0400, Phil Steege wrote:
> I just loaded xfce on my Redhat 7.3 system and I like it.
> A couple of questions though.
>
> 1.  Where are the documentation/manuals/FAQ's  located.  All I get when
> I search my machine and grep on "doc", is the following:

On my source-built XFCE, I have it in /usr/share/xfce/help/html.

> 2.  I like the boxes, on the toolbar, which you can add icons to, but
> how do I add extra boxes.

Setup (the palette icon) -> XFce -> Popups & Icons, then use the spinner...

[massive deletia]

In the future, please trim your posts. I don't need to re-receive
the entire digest...

Kurt
--
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.