restarting galeon window offscreen

Collins erichey2 at attbi.com
Sat Nov 16 18:40:16 CET 2002

I've brought this up in the past, and no one ever supplied a good
solution, so I'll try again.  After shutting down xfce/xfwm and
restarting, all windows restart on their appropriate desktops at their
last placement except galeon (even mozilla works normally).

Galeon always restarts only partially onscreeen (off the top edge),
and I have to ALT-drag it down to move the top part of the window
onscreen.

Does anyone have a clue how I could pass a hint to galeon to get the
correct geometry when restarting?

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area
Redhat 7.3 system