Migrating from KDE to Xfce

Jason Wong xfce at jason-wong.org
Tue Nov 12 19:36:14 CET 2002

Hi

I'm trying to migrate from KDE to Xfce but have come across a major obstacle:

I use the Konsole program and have it set so that when I start KDE, Konsole is
started along with about 10 named sessions.

Basically my problem is when I run Konsole under Xfce, my sessions are not
started, so I only have a single session running.

Having to start up 10 sessions manually and to rename is very tedious. So my
question is, how to get Konsole to start up with saved sessions in Xfce?

If that's not possible, can anyone recommend a multi-terminal type program
like Konsole which works under Xfce?

I would love to use Xfce instead of KDE as it starts up in about 5 secs as
opposed to about 90-120 secs for KDE!

tia
--
Jason Wong