Strange Glib messages

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Mon Nov 11 06:49:09 CET 2002

Hello everyone,

When I shut down XFCE, I see loads and loads of the same error message
repeated on the console:

Glib-CRITICAL: file gstrfuncs.c  line 1194 (g_strcasecomp): assertion 's1 !=
NULL' failed.

Can anyone tell me what this is, and the more: what can I do to fix this? I
do not like messages with the word 'critical' in them.
I don't know if it is XFCE that puts out this message, or another program.

Thank you!
Paul

--
I quote others only the better to express myself.
-Michel de Montaigne

http://nlpagan.net    -    Linux Mandrake 8.2     -   Sylpheed 0.8.3
Help Microsoft combat software piracy: give Linux to a friend today!