Minimized Icon Problem

kwall at kurtwerks.com kwall at kurtwerks.com
Sat Nov 9 05:32:02 CET 2002

On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 10:02:09PM +0000, Robert Serphillips wrote:
> Seems ok to me. Stretching here but maybe the Icon vs icon thing. Is
> the file actually an xpm. Other types won't work.

Yup, it's an XPM, and, each time I change the entry, I restart XFCE.

$ file /usr/share/pixmaps/mozilla-icon.xpm
/usr/share/pixmaps/mozilla-icon.xpm: X pixmap image text

I have other entries that use "Icon" that work just fine. No matter
what I do, I get the three little gears. Grmph.

Thanks,

Kurt
--
"Sometimes I simply feel that the whole world is a cigarette and I'm
the only ashtray."