Minimized Icon Problem

kwall at kurtwerks.com kwall at kurtwerks.com
Sat Nov 9 04:49:02 CET 2002

Hello, list,

I have the following line in $HOME/.xfce/xfwmrc:

Style "*Mozilla*"   Icon "/usr/share/pixmaps/mozilla-icon.xpm"

However, I don't get the that icon displayed when I minimize Mozilla
on my desktop. I've tried various permutations of "*Mozilla*, including
"*zilla*" "*mozilla*" and even "*mozilla-bin*". No joy. The file does
exist, and is world-readable, and other icons seem to be working. I'm
a tad stumped.

Thanks,

Kurt
--
"For three days after death hair and fingernails continue to grow but
phone calls taper off."