cdemu theme engine for Red Hat 8.0 Was: Strange display issue with RH 8, Evolution & XFce 3.8.18

Dmitry DELTA Malykhanov d726f6e at SDF.LONESTAR.ORG
Sat Nov 2 22:03:11 CET 2002

Thanks, Joe. Looks like it was a minor glitch and it's ok now.

Guys, cdemu theme engine RPM for Red Hat 8.0 is here:

http://d726f6e.freeshell.org/xfce/cdemu/

--
It's me -- Delta at SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.lonestar.org

"I don't advise it, citizen, mn-e-eh... I don't advise it. You'll be eaten."