special characters ( @ | )

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Fri Nov 1 09:50:45 CET 2002

Andres,

This is typically an XFree setting.

Edit, as root, /etc/X11/XF86Config (or /etc/X11/XF86Congif-4 depending
on  your Linux distribution) search for the keyboard section and modify
it so it looks like :

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier  "Keyboard0"
	Driver      "keyboard"
	Option      "XkbLayout"	"es"
EndSection

Note that "identifier" is a variable, it's not necessarily
"keyboard0"...

Cheers,
Olivier.