xfce-panel not centered

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri May 24 00:19:26 CEST 2002

On Thu, 23 May 2002, Collins wrote:

> > We could make a little animated "MOVE" text with an arrow on it that
> > slides over and points to the hashing.  Once you start using the PC
> > it could go away until the next time xfce is restarted. ;-)
>
> Or the ultimate, you could import the little animated paper clip guy
> to do the pointing and make M$ refugees feel right at home (sick!
> gross!)

  There is a legacy X application that I saw demonstrated a few weeks ago at
a UG meeting. It's a funny-shaped "X" that runs around the screen, following
the cursor as you move that from place to place. Kinda' cute, but it cannot
be killed without logging out. I forget what it's called.

  But, to make Joe happy we could throw in a choice of things about which to
complain. :-)

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)