create a debianpackage

Bache Kharazmi bache at telia.com
Thu May 23 18:47:10 CEST 2002

This is not really a xfce issue but I'll ask anyway.

I've downloaded the devil dir and tried to build a debianpackage. When I run debian/rules I get fallowed error. control does exists and I've read through it but havent found anything which seem cause the error

anyone who've had similar error creating a package or possibly knows what's causing this ?

cheers
bache

bkw at tellus:~/xfce/devil/debian$ ./rules
dh_testdir
dh_testdir: cannot read debian/control: No such file or directory

make: *** [stamp-build] Error 1
--
# Bache Kharazmi		#