xfce-panel not centered

christine.noot christine.noot at laposte.net
Thu May 23 09:54:05 CEST 2002

How can you get xfce-panel to be centered so that free spaces
left and right from xfce-panel have the same length ?
This is not annoying with a 768x1024 screen, but on my laptop,
whose screen's resolution is 800x600, the result is that I can not see the whole xfce-panel, if I use two many desktops or two
many menus on xfce-panel. The problem dos not come from the size
of xfce-panel, but from the fact that it is not centered.
At least, I would be happy if I could correct this default by hand.

I am using xfce-3.8.16-1
Any solution ?

C. Noot.

Accédez au courrier électronique de La Poste : www.laposte.net ; 3615 LAPOSTENET (0,13 €/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)"