More about the taskbar

Collins erichey2 at attbi.com
Thu May 23 04:21:43 CEST 2002

I really love this - I don't know what I did without it!

What I would like to see is to reverse the arrangement.  By default
the slim taskbar comes up.  If you click on the vertical bar at the
left, the rest of the panel with the U-G-L-Y clock and the icons rise
up from the taskbar.  Add some little decoration or click on the clock
to collapse back to the original arrangement.

I would kill for that arrangement!!!

If you put a quit button in the taskbar, I would never need to open
the panel except for once in a blue moon to update the settings or to
drag the panel and the taskbar to a different location.

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area - WWTLRD?
gentoo(since 01/01/01) 2.4.18+(ext3) xfce-sylpheed-mozilla