taskbar - impressive

Kristian Rink afterimage at gmx.net
Sun May 19 09:49:40 CEST 2002

On Sat, May 18, 2002 at 11:14:46PM -0400, Joe Klemmer wrote:

> 	You know, one of the really wonderful things I've found over the years
> (it's been, what, 6 years Olivier?) is the little bitty things that it
> has or can do that just make life so cool.

Indeed, that's true, without a doubt. Actually, besides running on
hardware that I never would even think of trying KDE or GNOME on, the
thing that convinced me most about XFCE is that, no matter where you
look at, here, there are no bloated tools or utilities trying to carry
as much features as somehow possible, but instead there are smart,
well-working ideas (like xfterm... :) ) that really are of quite some
use in everyday life. That's why I got used to XFCE, and that's why I
probably will stick with it. :)

Cheers,
Kris

--
Savour what you feel and   { Kristian Rink
what you see - things that { irc:: irc.sorcery.net (kristian)